Whitby Station Gallery
Whitby ON, 2004
The project saw a 1903 train station relocated to a new site to become an art gallery. Coordinating the move of the historic building was part of the project. In its new location, the train station was renovated and an addition was attached to the building by means of a glass walkway. This project was carried out by Andrew Wallace as lead architect while working with Goldsmith, Borgal & Co. Architects and resulted in a 1,200 m2 facility.